In an all-new, exclusive interview with Chicago pop-punk band Belmont, the band says that they were “playing with” their sound and exploring new avenues of music. The band also highlights their work by saying, “you have to push boundaries sometimes to see what you’re even capable of.” Check out the interview below.
Belmont: ‘You have to push boundaries to see what you’re capable of’
AUTHOR: Brad LaPlante
Brad started out interviewing bands in 2014. Before that, he worked for a few music sites that never ended up working out. Now, Brad helped launch Square One with a heavy emphasis on credible journalism.
- The Story So Far’s new song “Out Of It” is different in the best way
- Album Review: Beta Camp – ‘Violent Honey’
- Sleeping With Sirens can be “Legends” with new music video
- This Fall Out Boy single has the “love their old stuff” crowd in total awe -listen
- Artist/Filmmaker Lindsay Katt unveils trailer for new short film, ‘The Avant Gardener’
- Septacy release new video, “The Clouds Above the Giving Tree”
- Album Review: Frank Iero and the Patience – ‘Keep the Coffins Coming’
- Linkin Park releases emotional “One More Light” video, announces Chester Bennington benefit show
- ROAM make it out “Alive” in new single -listen
- Emarosa shares music video for “Helpless” reimagined -watch