Paramore frontwoman Hayley Williams did an exclusive interview with a show called Behind the Brand. Within the interview, Williams explains and reflects on her past struggles and even how she thought about leaving the band two years ago. She also reflects on her personal life and how it intermingles with her professional life. We even learn about the singer’s new project Good Dye Young and get hints at the new Paramore album. Check out the interview below.
Paramore’s Hayley Williams: “Two years ago I was ready to quit […] and I am so glad I didn’t”
AUTHOR: Brad LaPlante
Brad started out interviewing bands in 2014. Before that, he worked for a few music sites that never ended up working out. Now, Brad helped launch Square One with a heavy emphasis on credible journalism.
- Noah de Leon debuts electrifying single, “Better Days”
- Is this SWMRS music video the best thing you’ll see this week? Probably.
- Sleep On It release “Unspoken” live video from Chicago
- Ira Hill stream fierce new single, “American Outlaws”
- Listen to Jason Aalon Butler’s first post-letlive. single in The Fever’s “We’re Coming In”
- Interview: Valient Thorr | Warped Tour 2017
- Lights shares “Savage” single featuring Josh Dun on drums
- Hey Violet share electrifying music video for “Hoodie”
- Neck Deep go lighter, more personal in “In Bloom” music video
- Waterparks share long-awaited music video for “21 Questions” -watch